Skip to main content
Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:
the easiest way to manage your class.
Pages and Files
Examples of Infographics
Make Your Own Infographic
McNeese State Session
Add "All Pages"
WHAT IS AN INFOGRAPHIC?
1. It's a visual explanation that helps you more easily understand, find or do something.
2. It's visual, and when necessary, integrates words and pictures in a fluid, dynamic way.
3. It stands alone and is completely self-explanatory.
4. It reveals information that was formerly hidden or submerged.
5. It makes possible faster, more consistent understanding.
6. It's universally understandable.
Where can you find them?
All over the web, in video media, in print media, really just about everywhere. USA Today has a snapshot of data each day on the front page of each section.
Web sites such as
, and more.
Why are they important?
The idea of an infographic is that it combines our visual understanding and mathematical understanding into a new way of looking at data. This type of analysis and understanding is critical to the 21st Century Skills we are developing in our teachers and in our students.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"